Moringa Nutrition Content
Normally if we start talking about moringa and its benefits than I think, one whole day is less to explain its benefits because it contains maximum nutrition’s which we required. Below is the list of its nutrition moringa contains
1) Moringa contains 20 types of amino acids
2) It contains 46 antioxidants
3) It contains 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
4) More than 90 nutrients, which make it one of the best nutritional supplements.
5) Moringa contains iron, almost all the vitamins, potassium, zinc and calcium.
6) Moringa is a good source of protein and dietary fibre.
Health benefits of Moringa
1) Moringa is one of the best anti-oxidant
Moring is one of the best anti-oxidants because it is rich in catechin polyphenols, which is a powerful antioxidant.
2) It increases breast milk production
According to a study if a woman takes 250-300 mg of moringa supplement twice daily after the birth then it increases breast milk production.
3) Moringa is used for removal of a kidney stone
Moringa contains vitamin A and C, calcium that helps in kidney stone problem and prevents anaemia, which normally happens because of kidney failure.
4) It uses in the stomach and intestinal ulcers
Normally ulcers are caused because of a failure in the immune system and moringa increases immune system drastically.
5) It is very helpful in High blood pressure & heart problems
According to a study, it is experienced that moringa is very helpful in blood pressure and reduce blood pressure by up to 21%.
6) Moringa helps in preventing and treating cancer
It contains niazimicin. Niazimicin is a type of compound, which decreases the development of cancer cells.
7) Moringa use for protection and nourishment of skin and hair
It contains much nutritious content, which helps in protection and nourishment of skin and hair. It also contains dehydrating and detoxifying elements.
8) Moringa is helpful for eye health
A study shows that moringa is very helpful for eyesight improving properties because of its high antioxidant level and it stops the dilation of retinal vessel and inhibits retinal dysfunction. Know more…
Normally a dosage of moringa depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and other conditions but we can take it two times in one day.