As we all know that Spirulina is the natures best all round food that has been around for over 3 billion ears and I the nature’s oldest and most nutritious foods. This has been also referred to as one of the most complete supplements of all and offersanenormous amount of nutrients including health benefits.
As one of the most beneficial of all dietary supplements, Spirulina is a well-known diet food that contains, 60 to 70% protein and it is higher in protein as compared to other natural supplements.
Spirulina is also rich in minerals, vitamins, and other necessary nutrients. Due to its extremely high absorption of nutrients, it is very substantial and can be used by those on a diet.
Spirulina spans the period in evolutionary growth when the plant and animal kingdoms distinguished.
Represents the simplest form of life and is known as one of the most natural foods you can consume. With all the essential amino acids that are into perfect balance, this food is in fact 65 to 71 percent complete protein and also has a photosynthetic conversion rate of 8 to 10 percent, associated to only 3 percent in such plants as soybeans.
This is an alternative to low nutrients of modern foods. Today, many processed foods are nutritionally unfilled and leave us susceptible to poor health, infection and low energy.
This is where a natural supplement comes into consideration such as spirulina, because of its benefits on overall health and vitality.
Medical evidence of benefits
It is recognized by the United Nations, WHO and NASA including top Herbal Powder Manufacturers that spirulina provides vital health benefits:
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves stomach and digestive health
- A natural detoxification and cleanser
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Antioxidant formulas aid prevent cancer
- Helps in decreasing bad cholesterol levels
Capsule Spirulina contains powerful combinations of nutrients that you can find in any grain, herb or food. Here are the details:
- Contains Beta carotene. Spirulina beta carotene is ten times more intense than carrots.
- Added Vegetable protein without fat or cholesterol.
- Highest protein food containing all the essential amino acids and few calories.
- Provides Fatty acids for health.
- Contains Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) helping develop healthy babies in pregnant women.
- Iron & minerals to build a strong immune system.
Not only is these, Spirulina also rich in magnesium, selenium, zinc, copper, and gamma linolenic acid. It is high in B complex vitamins and is a good source for Vitamin B12 that is usually found in animal tissues.